Wednesday, January 31, 2007

(9) Katie's Story

Blogger: Katie
Blog: http://katiespoetrycorner.blogspot.com

I started to write a different story about my life in the Anaconda Pintler mountain range when I realized I needed to share a deeper story. This is a fraction of a facet of that story.

I remember my awakening so many years ago. There was always this niggling in the back of my mind. I also knew that despite appearances and what my biological parents might say; I was not born into the family that I belonged to. Yet, I chose this physical family . I chose parents that turned out to be better teachers than parents. I was a student and member of a dysfunctional family. I believed that the experience would not only broaden my range of understanding but add depth to my being. What the choice did was make me appear more "normal" to the world . Yet I never totally fit in.

Once upon a time , just yesterday, maybe tomorrow, there was a greater Universe. I say greater not because we had more power and vast knowledge ( although we did and do ) but because of the endless amount of love we carried within. This may sound a bit confusing but you are a fragment of the people we were. So I write this knowing that it sounds odd. You are a possibility in the moment of now. Part of my probable past. You carry the muted vibrations of light within. There were stories written about us back in the 70's and 80's... even earlier actually. Kernels of truths in various movies. I'm not going to go on about the books or other avenues... simply to say that there is a war going on yet, between light and shadow .

One of the most basic facts about being me is this: I can feel the vibrations even more while I am embracing emotional moments of love and light. Not necessarily sex mind you, but love. I experience the flow of energy within created by love and light. It is easy to get lost in this world; lost in material ownership. Lost playing the game of keeping up with the Jones'. Even lost exploring all the wonders; the natural and man made wonders in the world.The vital truth is that none of this truly matters. What is important is the energy and knowledge that is within. The energy that flows with love and light casts a glow on an enlightened person. The people before showed glimpses of the light within through their history; through their storytelling. This is not a new story , this story of light and darkness, but a continuous one. Time is locked in , here on Earth.

When I travel with love and light my energy dances. I have noticed that those who are cloaked in shadows take a quick dislike to me. Then there are those individual people whose first reaction is to bristle as their instinct and senses warn them of something different . Not bad necessarily, simply different. Finally, there are others whom upon meeting me, simply sigh, smile and say , "Finally, here you are. I've been waiting." Not because I'm some semi-god.. but because like them, I carry the vibration within. Together our energy melds and grows stronger. When we travel our light may simply be a flicker or it may be a flame depending on that particular moment of energy. There are many people such as myself. Some of us are born into the human race whiles other arrive at various moments.

It important for us to cultivate our personal beings. To stay in touch with our feeling centers; to connect our spiritual and emotional consciousness. We are messengers. We are here to help the evolution of Mother Earth ( although that is not necessarily a label we use in our system ). Light represents knowledge, freedom... the choice to be one's true authentic self. Darkness and Shadows are at the opposite side of the same coin... lack of knowledge, controlled... puppets dancing to the tune of a Master Puppeteer. When we seek to know more, be more; we gather light within. We grow with this light and love nourishes our souls. We connect to all that is ; was ; all that will be.


So my message is simply this:

Listen to yourselves. Embrace the light and love in you. Understand that everyone has the right to create and dictate their own reality. Live through your own guidance; your own daring instincts.Be brave. Make your own decisions on what is real and important. Become responsible for yourselves. Trust synchronicity . When you are open to possibilities; doors will open. Nothing is truly as it seems. Yet, everything is connected. All the answers that you seek... are within.

There will be those who come to mislead you. When one pays attention and looks out, what is noticeable is the way Society is distracted easily by fame and fortune. By a new Man of Religion. A new diet. By what is said to be the truth from those one might trust. People in Authority. This does not mean that everyone is lying to you. Simply that they are themselves being misled. The "dark" side wants you to look to the outside for guidance and answers. They will distract you.

So look.. look deeper within and discover the truth of your reality.

We are all connected. We, as in everything that exists now and existed before. Love and light has been a constant in my evolution. We have the right to free will; to make our own personal choices.

Years ago..... just yesterday... I chose light.
--
The gift of one's self shared ~ is the best possible gift of all.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

A Nice story may I say, enlightening.